CURREY AND CO LIGHTING






Lord I feel like a broken record....you know....hang in there....we got this....yada yada yada.

IT'S JUST CRAZY

Period.  That's it.  I got no more words of encouragement.

Really it is such a hassle to go somewhere with:
mask....check
gloves.....check
hand sanitizer....check

I feel like when I get hungry I'll just go in the backyard and get some grass and stuff....put enough butter on it and I'm good.  I mean right?

So let's see....what do I have today?

Since I am working on 3 renovations I have done nothing but lighting, plumbing and tile..... as I have mentioned.

Today I thought I would let you in on some of my favorite Currey and Co lights.  They are a Georgia company....family owned so I feel a little kinship to them.

The first one is the Saxon Chandelier.  It's huge and don't let the style fool you....when it's hung it can really make a statement!


This image was the first time I saw it used.  I tried to find the source.



This is my second favorite the Brussels Chandelier.  I have loved it ever since Jill Sharp used it over her kitchen island in Charleston.







Next up is the Ringmaster Chandelier.  I used this one in Michaels Ladisics living room and it is a show stopper.






I recently used these pendants over the island at my Madison project and fell in love!





Nobody loves a rattan fixture more than me and this one is no exception.  I used it in a large vaulted family room and it's a stunner when lit!



I have the sconce version of this pendant and after 4 years still LOVE them.....



Now for a few I have not used but keep trying!

Digging the white chandelier trend!

The Albion Chandelier



The Trilling Chandelier

And a WHITE basket chandelier.....well hubba hubba!


Here are a few pendants that I keep going back to!

The Breakspear Pendant




The Ocracoke Pendant




Colwyn Pendant


The Jazz Pendant



The Clifton Pendant 


I saw this one in the showroom and let me tell ya it's a stunner!

The Daze Pendant

These are tough times for retail.  I am blessed to have these jobs and I always want to support my Atlanta businesses.

I am off to walk Cami and then help a sweet client design a kitchen for her new home!

Shaysigningoff




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement