MORE NANTUCKET





Alrighty then....more discussion about my trip to Nantucket.  As I said my neighbors just finished their extensive home renovation so even during a pandemic I hightailed it up there practically dressed in a hazmat suit....for a little vacation.  Well.... I did help them place 38 pieces of art.....but lucky for me I did not have to hang them!

I might have mentioned that I did not do the design work.  Yeah....she really needed someone who was there to handle the weekly issues that always come up during this kind of work.  I get it but I will continue to  make them feel guilty about it :)

They used Nantucket Looms who did a great job.  I will admit to zhushing a little....it is just in my DNA.


This was my sweet bedroom while I was there.....

This beautiful chair covered in one of my favorite Schumacher fabrics!


Here are some pictures of the main living area....



Looking through my selected pictures.....I realize that I got very few full shots of the spaces.....not exactly sure why....call it "vacation brain".


I loved this rug....it looks like little houses!

Basically I am just giving you moments....but pretty ones right?



I mentioned that we did a little shopping and I spied these cute art pieces in a window and thought they would be cute.....
 


I had to get creative with the hanging as there were only 5 that would work.....


This is a banquet area but the table has not come in yet....
Sometimes when you have a lot of art...it's nice to variate not only the style but size.....IMHO



Some great tile moments....this was the mud room/laundry room....and a place to put the dogs when they go out.....


Cute little Lulu....

A few more tile moments....in the basement bathrooms.


 
There are 2 of these small bookcases.....and I had to scrounge around for stuff to accessorize with:)



I actually did re-arrange a few pillows....when they weren't looking....haha.  



Pillow combinations from the other bedrooms.....



Beautiful rug in the master bedroom.....

I hope you got a cup of coffee or a glass of wine....this is an extra long post:)



Fun powder room.....


The front door opens to what used to be a screened in porch I think.....





And last up is the kitchen....with this gorgeous backsplash....





Well there you have it!  Thoughts?  Favorite elements?

Geez that was like a months full of pictures in one post!  But I really wanted to share these with you...

So listen....have a great Tuesday and think about me while I go to a large un-airconditioned warehouse looking for countertops with a mask on.  You might hear about me tonight on the news....old lady passes out at slap yard....hahaha

Shayoldlady




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement