CHRISTMAS AT MADISON




Last week Rose and I drove down to Madison to do a little Christmas decorating!  I had dinner with my neighbors and might have had a couple too many....while blurting out "hey why don't I go down and do a little decorating at the farm?"

Well they latched on to that like a tick and since I won't do any decorating at my own house.....I decided to make good on my word:)

We did have fun and even though I thought I had way too much stuff.....we discovered I did not have enough!

I took a few pictures that I thought I would share today.

After searching Pinterest I had this great idea to do a Hot Chocolate Station...



Within five minutes I had stuffed my face with one of everything:)



The she texted me and asked if it was a plot to make her fat since apparently she did the same thing.

I told her she needed to use some self control....that it was for her guest:)


I didn't plan on setting the table but these little stockings from Target were so cute......


Her Bennington Pottery had just arrived and it looked cute as we just stuffed a napkin in with a sprig of faux berries!



We picked up the faux fur trees at Joanns but they looked a little plain so we cut red ribbon and pinned it on top.


We quickly snapped all of the pictures....so I apologize if they aren't perfectly styled....:)









Found the gray stockings at Joanns and the white ones at Homegoods....


If you remember from the last Madison post I had split up a leather sofa and chair.....also here is the red rug in the room opposite of the really colorful one.  All I added here was a plaid pillow.









Pillow and plaid blanket here!












The main house guest bathroom got a Christmas pillow....


I found the rug at Target but I can't find it online anywhere!  







The little wreath from Joanns looks so real!  I actually ordered one for myself!


Not much in the guest rooms....but I did add a small Christmas tree and a bowl of candy:)







And there you have it....probably the only Christmas decorating I will do this year!  

I hope everyone enjoys some time off with their families.....What a year right?  I mean....whew.

Cami and I will be here snuggled up on the couch watching The Crown.  Just finished The Queens Gambit and really enjoyed it!



Happy Thanksgiving

Shayfab



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement