PROJECT UPDATES




Today I am showing you the rest of the latest project that I have just finished working on with Ladisic Fine Homes.....I showed you the curtain install and the kitchen already.....

This home looks big but actually all the living will happen on the first floor.  There are 3 bedrooms/3 baths upstairs with a small loft over the foyer.

Here are some pics to scroll through while you are drinking your coffee....


When you walk into the foyer from this pretty iron front door you can pretty much see straight through to the back yard and the pool.  There is one living area, a bar, one dining area, powder room, laundry room, kitchen and master bedroom and bath on the first floor.


This pretty Circa lighting sconce lights the way upstairs....

This is the amazing loft upstairs and if this was my house :) I would make this my office!  It gets so much light with all of the windows!



This shot from the top of the loft looking down to the foyer....



This is one of the bathrooms upstairs.  I ordered the vanity from Wayfair and the lights are from Generation Lighting [a division of Circa Lighting]


This is standing in the dining area looking toward the foyer....


And you can see here the iron doors leading to the back yard.....




This is the bar area....




I used a pretty Schumacher grasscloth and painted the cabinets the same as the kitchen island.....Wrought Iron.


There is an ice maker in here along with a column wine cooler.  Lot's of storage for plenty of booze:)



One of my favorite Circa Lighting chandeliers because it is gold and black!  We did a lot of mixing metals in this home!

Here you can see the dining room, kitchen and foyer.


The powder room is chugging along....I am in love with this Schumacher wallpaper....the Serena and Lily mirror and the Native Trails sink.  Still waiting on the un-lacquered brass faucet and light fixture!



A few pictures of the back yard....




And finishing up with the front exterior shots....







I am so happy with how this one turned out....

I had a great time in Athens, Georgia last weekend!  What is better than spending time with family???

The wedding was beautiful....I mean is there an ugly wedding....haha.


All outside so that made it even better and the weather was perfection!

I had to take all my OOTD shots in the lobby bathroom....I'm nothing if not classy....hee haw.


Noticing in this picture that this dress is not very flattering......it's by All Saints and swear I think it did look OK on me but just not in this shot!



It's not available any longer but here are some better  pictures of it!




I bought the purse a while back from Nordstroms [it appears no longer available]



But the shoes.....definitely available..... came from Target!  SO comfy!

I swear it makes me smile when I can get away with 30.00 shoes that don't hurt my feet!

OK kiddos......busy day so I gotta get to the gym.
Y'all are the best....in case I don't tell you often enough:)


Shayrika














Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement