A TREAT TODAY COURTESY OF PAM SESSIONS




I gotta tell ya.....I feel sorry for people who don't blog....or have the kind of support you guys have given me through this incredibly hard time.

I am grateful for every uplifting comment and you may think they are just words but they are so meaningful to me.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you......

You are in for a treat today....I have pictures of my friend Pam Sessions retreat and let me just say it's incredible!

I was there 2 years ago but really couldn't post many pictures because it was going to be photographed.  It was featured in Milieu magazine this year.

But....now I can go crazy here slinging pictures all over this post and be prepared to gasp....because that is what I did when I saw every inch of this space!

Starting with this incredible kitchen!





This scene below!














I told ya....
Things I love....the green cabinets, subway tile on all the walls, the graphic backsplash, the floors, the green chairs, the large dining table....maybe I should have just said....."things I don't like".....NOTHING!



Powder room.....

I just had a brilliant idea....I might save the rest of them because I realize that I don't have much to share the next few weeks:)  How evil of me.....she says with a deep laugh.



As a 68 year old woman who has lived a long and full life..... I realize now I have never met a more toxic individual and the fact I hung around [30 years ugh] just proves how good he really was....

Not looking back is hard.  

Anyway enough of him.....it's nearly Christmas....we have a vaccine so things are definitely looking up!  Almost time to start wearing lipstick again:)

Had a blast at the farm in Madison.  Decorated my first tree in forever and it was easier than I remember!  They have 2 dogs so we all went for a long walk and Cami had so much fun.....especially rolling in pig doo doo.  Yeah.....little bugger.


Sherika



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement