FASHION





OK....since most of my design projects are at a midway point I am back to fashion....and by fashion I mean bathing suits!

And..... I am not a big fan....haha.  I mean at 69 I just don't think it's a good look.  I know.... I shouldn't be so critical but there it is.

I suppose if I was going to a beautiful resort I might rethink that because wouldn't it be nice to lay on a lounge chair sipping on a drink with a cute little umbrella in it:)

One thing is for sure my bikini days are over so I just picked some cute one pieces.....

 I love this black suit and especially the back!




I also think a little ruching is a good thing and can be slimming.....





hat 


I would probably never take off this cute coverup and just swim in it...haha




This coverup is basically a dress and would look cute without the darn swimsuit!




This company Summersalt was started by 2 women and I like that the suits have nice coverage from behind!







This is one of my favorites and I love the stripe coverup!

suit

So....I am sure some of you have a great vaca planned this summer.....

Which look is your favorite?

A question about the wallpaper from the last post:




It's from Schumacher and called Blommen. It comes in black and white, I think green and white and maybe navy and white!

Hope you guys have a rocking weekend....make it the best it can be!

Shayheadedtothepool:)





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement