BEFORE AND AFTER




I hope everyone felt as much love on Mothers Day as they could gather.....I know I sure do miss my Mom and all of her wisdom......

Well.....the install is over and the art arrived the day before the party so that was a huge relief!

Even though I had a plan B....borrow art from somewhere....I was happy not to have that stress in my life.  I hate to disappoint my clients.

Here are a few crappy iPhone pictures.....


Foyer Before


It's amazing how furniture brings a project to life!



I love this chest from Woodbridge Furniture....
I used faux branches so she does not have to worry about what to put there....I like to make it easy:)


On the other side of the foyer is a bench that I ordered but had recovered!







Below after the vertical paneling went in and it was painted.
Before....



I kept it symmetrical and  ordered 2 chest, lamps and similar art.
 





I am real happy with the results!


2 of my favorite Charles Stewart swivel chairs!

Kitchen before



I added a performance rug in the kitchen and back hall.....



This is the view out the back yard!




I did a little styling on the scullery shelves.....








And a little love for the main level laundry room.....










It got some cute puppy wallpaper.....



That is all I got.....but it's been a long time coming for sure.


It's always fun to have neighbors with a sense of humor....when I find "sperm balloons" on my mailbox....haha

Have a good week....I know its Wednesday already so there's that!

Shayrelieved




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement