New Podcast: From the Cooler to the Frying Pan. The Northwest Heatwave and Climate Change.

The Forecast

My podcast today reviews a dramatic change in our weather during the upcoming week:  from cool and wet this weekend to a heatwave later this week.   

No, nothing like what happened in June.  The European Center forecast is going for the low 90s by Friday, followed by a rapid cooling between Sunday and Monday of next week.

Image Courtesy of WeatherBell


And yes, the dry streak ended today for the region (51  days).  No record.

My podcast has the details.

The Northwest Heatwave and Global Warming

There is a lot of interest in this issue, including at the Seattle Times, which seems upset at my blogs that took on the hype.   So I decided to talk about the issue on this podcast.   Listen to some of the facts on this podcast (and in my previous blogs) and decide for yourself.

To hear the full story, listen to my podcast below or select your preferred streaming service



 HTML tutorial HTML tutorial







Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement