Northwest Extreme Rainshadows, The Whale Cloud Offshore, and the Weekend Forecast: All in My New Podcast

 A lot of material in my new podcast.

First, I note a remarkable cloud mass off our coast, one I am naming a whale cloud (see below for an image).

Really amazing.  Never saw anything like it.

And talking about amazing, in my podcast I tell you about the extreme rainshadows of our region.

 We are proud of our heavy rain, but we really should be bragging about our extreme rainshadows, such as the ones to the northeast of the Olympics and east of the Cascades.


And the podcast also includes the forecast for this weekend, which involves clouds, mainly cloudy skies, and a wet/cold future starting on Tuesday.

You can listen to the podcast below or through your favorite podcast server.


Some major podcast servers:

 HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Like the podcast? Support on Patreon Become a Patron!




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement