PROJECT UPDATE





I hope everyone had a great holiday!  I mostly worked picking out bathroom mirrors, cabinet hardware and doing estimates for furniture plans.

When there are 8 bathrooms.....that is a lot of things to select:)

Whew....

I did venture out Saturday afternoon to a small gathering where everyone brought their own food, chairs and drinks.  We were all sitting so far apart it was hard to hear....ha ha #oldpeopleproblems

It was very hot on the 4th so I only made it a couple of hours.....

On Sunday I went over to my project to get counts for hooks....towel bars and cabinet hardware....

I took a few pictures of this whole house renovation.  The architects were Pritchett + Dixon and Ladisic Fine Homes was the builder.

Looking into the kitchen from the family room.

Below is the pantry....


There will be some open shelves here....


The island being installed.....


I posted this on Instagram and people were saying how everything comes back again....yes oak!  We all remember the golden oak cabinets way back when right!  Everybody was painting them white:)




The main cabinets are painted SW Mindful Gray.


The fireplace in the LR

Pretty Circa Lighting chandelier in the DR



Since the ceilings are 9 ft I could only do a flush mount fixture in the LR....but I love how it looks


I used ceramic or porcelain tiles in the secondary bathrooms to keep costs down and went with marble in the master and guest bath.





I already posted about the furniture and fabrics for this house....but I went over and taped it out and realized I had to tweak a few things....no worries it's like that "measure twice cut once" kind of thing!

New plan....


Old Plan.  Not enough space from the entrance going towards the kitchen.....


Hope you guys are having a great week....I am trudging ahead.  I gotta tell ya....every time I see a small bug the size of a tick or if something brushes my leg I have a minor freak out:)

The struggle is real people!

Shajumpy




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement