PROJECT UPDATE






Yo.....taps the mic.....is anyone still there:)

I know.....I know.....it might have been fun in the beginning but it's starting to get scary/WTF now right?  But listen....we have to hang in there.

When we talk about things getting back to normal I chuckle because what is that?  I mean some of the definitions of normal are:

accustomed
average
commonplace
conventional
customary
dull

So listen..... life is not static right?  It's always changing.  Remember 20 years ago when it was "normal" to just show up for a flight 30 minutes before it left?  Then 9/11 happened and we had a "new normal" of having to show up 2 hours before the flight....wait in line to go through security.

We adapted as we will now.

Pep talk over but know that we will get through this.  Believe me I have heard those words many times in the last 6 months!

So it's Friday and I had all kinds of thoughts on what to post today but I think I am just going to share some updates on the Ladisic Fine Homes spec house I have been working on.

Shower doors installed in the master bath!




These sconces are on the wall behind the tub.




The upstairs laundry room is my fav!  Can you guess why:)  The floors are a large black hex.


Hardware went in....love these Top Knobs black square babies!


This one almost ready.....it has the 4 ft sink and will have 2 faucets in chrome.  I love the tile going up the back wall with the built in mirrors.

I thought long and hard about the color of the vanity.  My first inclination was to do a neutral gray but I thought black would give it a little drama!




This bathroom got edge pulls.....I felt like with the busy floor that simple hardware would be better.





Loving this matte black tile!

And these shower handles!


The last bathroom.....custom vanity [as they all are].





The main level laundry room....



In the foyer these gorgeous fixtures from Circa Lighting took my breath away!


Close up of the railing.


There was a small wall in the foyer so I added this fixture just for fun!

Matthew Quinn and I worked together on the kitchen, scullery and main level laundry room....and I am so in love with all of it's "blackness"....the backsplash in this area will be mirror.

Here is the sink area in the scullery.....


And this killer tile is the backsplash.


Circa Lighting fixture....

The kitchen is coming along nicely!


The master bedroom  entry light....


Straight ahead is the bar which opens out to the pool area and the covered porch.

And....claps hands loudly.....you can wake up now:)

It's Friday....doesn't mean much right? 

Maybe to home schoolers:)

Somebody asked me about my instagram account....which is here

Link to the gold and glass coffee table found here
And the white coffee table is found here

Hope you bring it this weekend!  Turn off the news and just pretend that you are choosing to stay home:)

Shaboomska





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement